ChecklistDownload PDF File
Checklist for Authors submitting original articles
Relevance to the JUL
- Please check with the list in Publication Policies that the subject matter of your paper actually falls within the scope of the JUL.
- Is the title clear and informative and does it reflect the aim and approach of the article?
- Is your abstract concise (approximately 200 words) but conveying as much information as possible about the content of your article?
- Does a list of 4 to 8 keywords immediately follow an abstract?
- Are abbreviations explained at first occurrence?
Figures and Tables
- Are tables numbered in Arabic numerals (e.g. Table 1) and do they include a title which makes the meaning clear without reference to the text?
- Are illustrations numbered in Arabic numerals (e.g. Figure 1) and do they include a title and a short explicit legend?
- Have you followed Guidelines for Submitting Manuscript of the JUL and contained every required element in the references?
- The accuracy of the references is the responsibility of the author.
- Please check with the list in Ethics Standards for the Institute (December 2013) and ensure that you observe the ethical obligations of authors.